Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wehner Book, Bier und Brot

Most, but not quite all, the free copies I promised those who provided information, photos, etc, have gone out. Several people have asked about purchasing copies. I do have a number of extras, but I must admit the price is rather steep. The actual printing price was $43.03 per book. The postage to send a book by media mail (what was called at one time "Book Rate") is $3.88 per book. The USPS packaging envelopes are $1.89. That makes the actual cost for printing and mailing $48.80 per book. I am charging $50 per book to make up for a little of the other publishing and shipping costs (cost of software to prepare files for printer, processing of some photos for printing, labels, tape, etc.).

2 comments:

  1. I would like to get 2 copies of the book. I own one of the properties mentioned. Please advise on the next step. Thank you for compiling all this history.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no more books; however, I will be pleased to send you a CD with a PDF file showing the book exactly as written (cover, text, references) at no charge if you will do the following:
      (1) Tell me about your properties and any knowledge you may have about the Wehners (or related families).
      (2) Give me your address so I can send the CD.
      (3) Give me your Email address

      My email address is retapscott@comcast.net

      Bob Tapscott

      Delete