Monday, January 30, 2012

I am completing a book titled Bier und Brot, The Wehners of Southeast Missouri on the descendants (and to a limited extent the ancestors) of Lorenz Wehner and his younger brother Nicholas Wehner, who came to the United States in 1848 and 1847 respectively. The brothers ended up in Pilot Knob, Missouri, although Nicholas soon moved on to Ste. Genevieve, Missouri. The book is very heavy on history with genealogy merely providing the skeleton to be fleshed out with with biography, tale, and anecdote (mostly confirmed). As I finish up this book, I plan to present the families and areas I am working on in hopes of being contacted. If you have information to share on this family or are a descendant, please contact me. I am best reached by email. (See my Profile.) And don't hesitate to add comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment